Veterinarians in La Mesa, CA
Comprehensive list of La Mesa, California based veterinary clinics and animal hospitals offering advanced medical diagnostics or pet treatment. Find a veterinarian for your dog, cat or other pet.
If you are searching for a veterinarian who not only has many years of knowledge, but believes in being current with present day technology and diagnostics, you've come to the best place. Dr. Larsson is a strong believer in keeping current by attending many more hours of continuing education and medical seminars than is required by law.
We are a full-service veterinary clinic providing wellness care for dogs, cats, rabbits and pocket pets. Our veterinary staff provides many procedures, involves vaccinations, routine examinations, spay/neuter procedures, pet dental care, microchip implantation and more. We also have an on-site cat and dog groomer available for the convenience of our patients.
We are dedicated to delivering the highest possible service and services, and our Web site is now available for you twenty-four hours a day and 7 days a week. We'll be adding important information about our practice who we're, our hours, and the services we provide, so we hope you will keep checking back to watch our progress!
Welcome to the official website for the San Diego Pet Hospital in Lemon Grove, San Diego, California. San Diego Pet Hospital was set up in 1942 by Dr. Frank McKinney. Now entering its 7th decade of service, the new San Diego Pet Hospital is proud to carry on a long tradition of excellence in veterinary care.
S inging Hills Animal Hospital. offers caring, professional veterinary services for dogs, cats, rabbits, rodents, farm animals and many more of your favorite pets. Along with our specially trained team and registered veterinary technician, your pet is assured the finest health he or she deserves.
- What an amazing veterinarian and staff! Truly top notch all the way. From routine visits
At ABC Veterinary Hospital, we understand your pet is an integral part of your family. Since 1989, Dr. Barry Neichin and the veterinarians at ABC Veterinary Hospital have offered state-of-the-art veterinary care with a compassionate touch for pets and their people in the San Diego area.
Rancho San Diego Animal Hospital welcomes you to our website! Rancho San Diego Animal Hospital in El Cajon, CA is a complete service companion animal hospital. It is our dedication to supply quality veterinary care throughout the life of your pet. Our services and facilities are created to help in routine preventive care for young, healthy pets; early detection and treatment of disease as your pet
We're a mobile Large Animal Practice with 4 veterinarians and a central clinic. Our practice serves all of East San Diego County from the Mexico border North to Del Mar and from the coast East to Boulevard. Approximately 95% of the practice is committed to horses and the remaining 5% is comprised of cattle, sheep, goats, llamas, alpacas, and pigs.