Accomplished, dedicated Doctor of Veterinary Medicine with a more than 9 years of comprehensive experience in utilizing a broad range of skills in providing medical and surgical treatment and care to small animals and exotics.
• Serve as a Veterinarian in a fast paced, veterinary clinic in collaboration with a team of other Associate Veterinarians.
• Maintain a strong interest in the areas of internal medicine and dentistry.
• Goal oriented professional with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Exceptional ability to understand and effectively relate to a diverse cross section of clients and their pets with compassion and empathy.
• Effectively handle high-stress and fast-paced environments requiring independent decisions, expertise in problem solving and meticulous attention to detail.
• Highly adaptable; work well within various work environments with the ability to meet challenges and work efficiently within diverse clinical settings.
Year of Birth
Name & Surname