The Cat Practice was the 1st exclusively feline Veterinary facility in the world. It was established by Dr. Paul Rowan in 1972. Dr. William Sullivan joined Dr. Rowan in 1974 and took over The Cat Practice in 1978. The Cat Practice uses the most modern equipment including ultrasound and endoscopy; but we currently have always been holistically focused.
|City||New York , NY|
|Address||145 W 24th Street Floor 3|
|Phone Number||(212) 677-1401|