Brownstown Animal Hospital. was established in the early 1950's by Dr. Kenneth Brown as a mixed animal practice. Jackson County Animal Clinic was developed by Dr. Leland Otte in the early 1980's. St. Clair Veterinary Clinic was established by Dr. Roger St. Clair in the early 1980's and the Animal Hospital of Bedford was established in January, 2006 by Dr. Ron Harrison and Dr. Klent Brown.
|City||Scottsburg , IN|
|Address||706 South Gardner Street|
|Phone Number||(812) 752-2753|