We are a full service animal hospital and will take both emergency cases as well as less urgent medical, surgical, and dental issues. Dr. C. Tom Rainey and Dr. Michael Pegelow are experienced in all types of conditions and treatments. Beyond first rate pet care, we make our clinic comfortable, kid-friendly, and a very calm environment so your pet can relax in the waiting room and look forward to meeting his or her own Miami veterinarian.
Our focus is to partner with you to ensure that your pet has the best preventative health care possible. While vaccines are an integral part of your petís preventative health care plan, we recommend that you consider other important steps to keep your pet healthy. The rest of your petís plan should include annual or semi-annual examinations, proper nutrition, obedience and behavioral training and preventative care testing. These things, along with recommended vaccinations will help to keep your pet happy and healthy for many years.
Highlights, Specialties & Features
- Well Care, Surgery, Boarding, Grooming, Digital X-rays, Ultrasound, Prescription Foods, Dentistry
- Bloodwork, Bathing, De-ticking, Skin problems, Flea and tick prevention, & Heart worm prevention
- Miami, Palmetto Bay, Pinecrest, South Dade, Cutler Bay, Kendall, South Miami
- American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Personal Checks, Debit Cards, MasterCard, VISA
|Person||Dr. Michael Pegelow|
|City||Miami , FL|
|Address||14701 S. Dixie Hwy|
|Phone Number||(305) 238-5161|
Dr. Michael Pegelow
Dr. Michael Pegelow has lived in Florida since 1984. He completed his undergraduate studies from University of Florida in 1999 with a Bachelor's degree in Zoology with honors. He obtained his Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree in 2004 from the University of Florida College of Veterinary Medicine.
- I would recommend this business
- Knowledgeable doctors and friendly staff, open on Saturdays
- Location is far from home
The doctors and staff at Dixie Animal Hospital have been wonderful since day one. We've brought our dog to Dr. Pegelow for everything, and we have been very happy with the level of service and care that he and the staff Dixie Animal Hospital have provided! Dr. Pegelow always takes the time to answer all our questions, and always calls after an appointment to follow up on our dog. Highly recommend.
|Value for money|
|Service & support|