Dr. Kallenbach and his wife, Kathy, moved to Bradenton and opened Cortez Animal Clinic in 1979.
Earlier, he had graduated from William & Mary in Virginia and spent two years in Chad, Africa, serving with the Peace Corps. Upon his return to the states, Dr. Kallenbach went to the University of Missouri School of Veterinary Medicine where he graduated in 1976 with honors, amongst the top five percent of his class. He then served a four year tour of duty in the United States Air Force. He is a member of The Manatee County Veterinary Medical Association, The Florida Veterinary Medical Association and The American Veterinary Medical Association.
He and his wife's interests involve tennis, music, theater and their three adult children, Alex, Hunter and Caroline. They have two dogs, BeBe, a Maltese and a Dachshund named Marty. Black Kitty, Daphne, Viney and Tommy are the names of their four cats.
Highlights, Specialties & Features
- Wellness exams
- Anesthesia with full monitoring
- Microchipping Pet Identification
- Feline Lion Clipping
Professional Associations & Certifications
- The Manatee County Veterinary Medical Association, The Florida Veterinary Medical Association
- And The American Veterinary Medical Association
- Manatee and Sarasota Counties, Southern Tampa Bay area
- American Express, Discover, Personal Checks, Travelers Checks, Debit Cards, MasterCard, VISA
|Person||Cortez Animal Clinic|
|City||Bradenton , FL|
|Address||4020 Cortez Rd. W.|
|Phone Number||(941) 756-2990|