Because of the shorter lifespan of our pets, we stress the importance of an annual physical examination. Thorough check-ups and preventive care can help alleviate serious health problems. We offer a wide range of veterinary services to keep your companions feeling their best. We provide many diagnostic and therapeutic services on a mobile basis for your pets' health care needs.
• Emergency Care: Andover Mobile Vet is a one doctor practice so we are not able to provide house calls 24/ 7. We make every effort to see our sick patients as quickly as we can.
• Behavioral Counseling: We can provide advice regarding the correction of problems such as excessive barking, chewing, spraying, scratching, digging, house soiling and aggression.
And much more. Please, take a few moments to view our website. We hope you can find everything you looking for.
|Person||Dr. Meg Randazza|
|City||Andover , MA|
|Address||PO Box 1085|
|Phone Number||(978) 806-7511|
Dr. Meg Randazza
Dr. Meg Randazza is a graduate of Tufts University School of Veterinary Medicine. She enjoys working with cats, dogs and other animals such as guinea pigs, rabbits, hamsters, companion birds, turtles and lizards just to name a few. Dr. Meg worked as an associate in private practice for a number of years before starting Andover Mobile Vet in 2010. She prefers to establish long-term relationships with clients and their pets in order to provide consistent, top-quality veterinary care.
Dr. Meg is passionate about helping shelter animals as well and volunteers her time to provide care for homeless pets.
Products & Services
• Surgical Services: We lease a state-of-the-art surgical suite for routine surgical procedures such as spays, neuters and lump removals.
• Anesthesia: We use the safest available anesthetics to provide an extra margin of safety, especially for our older or high-risk patients. Using the most modern equipment, you pet's vital signs are monitored during all anesthetic procedures.
• Radiology (X-ray) : Non-urgent radiographs are taken during our surgery days. Dr. Meg will refer you to a local animal hospital if your pet requires more urgent attention.
• Dentistry: Our dental services include teeth cleaning and polishing, dental X-rays, tooth extractions and oral surgery.
• Laboratory: We utilize multiple commercial veterinary labs for diagnostics such as serum chemistry, hematology, serology, urinalysis and parasite testing. In addition, we perform cytology in-house on samples such as ear swabs (for mites or infection) and lump aspirates (for initial evaluation of new lumps or bumps) .
• Permanent identification: Andover Mobile Vet recommends microchipping ALL pets. This is the best way to be sure you are reunited with your pet should you become separated for any reason.
• Pharmacy: We carry common pharmaceuticals, vitamins, shampoos, flea and tick control products and heartworm preventatives to meet the needs of your pet. We can also provide a written prescription for your pet or call a prescription in to your favorite pharmacy. Be sure to check out our online store as well! You will find most of what you need for your pet there including prescription medications and diets.
• Individualized Flea Control Programs: We will review with you the best ways to control fleas in your house and on your pet.
• Dietary Counseling: We will help you choose the best diet and feeding plan to meet your pet's nutritional needs for each life stage.
• Bathing: Although not a large part of what we do, routine and therapeutic bathing services are available. The standard house call fee for your area applies.